Returns & Exchanges
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently not accepting returns for any clothing . This policy will be revised at a later time.
-We suggest using an insured carrier with signature confirmation when sending back your return.
-We cannot be responsible for returns lost in transit. We cannot be responsible for returns lost in transit.
– Returns & exchanges are at the discretion of management.
– Items must be exchanged within 10 days of delivery.
– Exchanged items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
– All exchanged apparel must NOT be worn or washed and free of strong odors; all items must be in NEW condition & free from debris such as pet hair. .
– All returned items must accompany their original packing slip and/or order receipt.
– We do not offer exchanges or refunds for international orders.
– Please keep in mind that returns and exchanges are at the sole discretion of management. We will honor an exchange for the same item or any item that we carry that is of equal or lessor value ONLY, provided that stock is available. Unfortunately, we cannot exchange an item for one that is more expensive by simply charging your card again for the difference. We are only authorized to charge your credit card for your original order total that was approved. Additionally note that once an order is charged to your credit card your credit card information is erased from our records to protect you.
– Customers needing to request a return may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact us page. Please make sure to specify your order number when you contact us.
* A return label will be sent to you via email if you have received an item that is damaged or if you were sent the wrong item and/or size.
Please send your item(s) back to: